What you’re gonna need:
- 6 Red Solo Party Cups (or Blue Solo Party Cups which ever you prefer) – available obviously from AmericanPartyCups.com 😉
- Plenty of Beer (hey, how can you have a drinking game without beer)
- A dice (just a normal six sided dice, like the ones in the board games which have already gone missing!)
6-cup is really simple, really fun and really easy to learn (honestly). First, line up 6 empty cups (standard issue Red Solo Party Cups). You can number these if you like, or if you can’t be bothered simply place them in a row.
Next, fill each cup to the top with beer (so far, so good).
Players now take turns rolling the die. Each number on the die corresponds to the “play” cups that were first set up.
Only one of two things can happen:
- If the cup number that is rolled is empty, the player pours as much beer as they want into that cup
- If the cup has beer in it already, the roller must drink it
Each player keeps rolling until they reach an empty cup. It is possible to have to drink all 6 cups of beer by yourself in one turn!
Very simple, yet very fun. Nothing like filling a beer all the way to the top, only to have to drink it yourself the next time around.
Sloppy Roller Rule: If at any point the dice falls off the table, the roller takes a drink and must re-roll.
We hope you enjoy playing this 6-cup or 6-shooter Drinking Game. Have fun.